• The only driver to win championships in all three divisions of the Road to Indy ladder system while achieving this in consecutive seasons: USF2000 in 2018, Indy Pro 2000 in 2019 and Indy Lights in 2021 (the 2020 Indy Lights season was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic).
• Won 31 of the 50 total races that comprise the three Road to Indy championships.
• Also pilots the No. 14 factory Lexus entry for Vasser Sullivan Racing in the endurance rounds of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
• Passionate and disciplined, Kirkwood is dedicated to his craft; he is constantly training and pushing himself to improve in all facets of life.
• Away from the racetrack, he enjoys deep sea fishing, diving, surfing and golf.